Career Planning Checklist: Middle School
There are a few things you can do as early as middle school to begin on a successful path towards a future career!
- Be a good student and work hard to get good grades
- Develop good study habits
- Do your homework
- Read books, magazines or online publications for fun
- Get involved in extra-curricular activities
- Identify several career areas that may interest you
Remember, it’s never too early to start thinking about your future. Get organized and make good choices!