Kindergarten (Age 5 by September 1st) Admissions Process
The Admissions Office requires the following items from applicants for kindergarten as listed below. A printable checklist and additional information are also available for download (Kindergarten Checklist and Information Sheet). To start the application process, apply online using the following link: Apply Online and submit supplemental application forms by uploading them into the application or emailing the documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit completed Online Application and non-refundable Application Fee of $125
- Submit to the Admissions Office:
- Complete the kindergarten assessment on the BCS campus – Contact the Admissions Office at ext. 117 to schedule the assessment. There is a non-refundable testing fee of $35 made payable to BCS at the time of testing.
- Contact the Admissions Office at ext. 117 to schedule an interview with the elementary principal. This is the final step of the admissions process. The interview can only be scheduled and conducted once all of the admissions checklist items are complete and the minimum standards have been met.
- Print the Kindergarten Checklist and Further Information Form, if desired
The Annual Enrollment Fee of $225 and signed Contract for Student Enrollment will be due to the Bookkeeping Office within five business days of the student being accepted.
The first payment equal to 10% per child is due to the Bookkeeping Office by June 1st or within one week of acceptance, whichever is later. Please note this initial payment is non-refundable. The payment plan for the remaining balance would then begin in the month following the initial payment.
To get started with the application online: