Middle School / High School
Secondary (Grades 6-12) Admissions Process
The Admissions Office requires the following items from applicants for secondary as listed below. A printable checklist and additional information are also available for download (Secondary Checklist and Information Sheet). To start the application process, apply online using the following link: Apply Online and submit supplemental application forms by uploading them into the application or emailing the documents directly to email@example.com.
- Submit completed Online Application and non-refundable Application Fee of $125
- Submit to the Admissions Office:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Recent student picture
- Copy of immunization records
- Completed Student Questionnaire
- Completed Request for Records Form to facilitate the transfer of official transcripts
- Completed Recommendation Information Sheet for current principal/administrator, current teacher, and minister or character reference information
- Completed Health Examination Form – vision and hearing screenings will be required, as well
- Completed TAPPS Pre-participation Physical Evaluation Form (or sports physical evaluation form), if planning to participate in sports
- Completed TAPPS Transfer Form – only needed for current grades 9-12 students who are already enrolled in another high school
- Complete the admissions testing: For students entering 7th-12th, the ISEE is administered through the Educational Records Bureau. Registration is done online through the ERB (www.iseetest.org) and the testing fee required for this exam can be paid online through their website. For students applying to 6th grade, the Basis admissions test is offered on the BCS campus (There is a non-refundable fee of $35 due at testing, cash or check made payable to BCS.)
- Contact the Admissions Office at ext. 117 to schedule an interview with the secondary principal. This is the final step of the admissions process. The interview can only be scheduled and conducted once all of the admissions checklist items are complete and the minimum standards have been met.
- Print the Secondary Checklist and Further Information Form, if desired
The Annual Enrollment Fee of $275 and signed Contract for Student Enrollment will be due to the Bookkeeping Office within five business days of the student being accepted.
The first payment equal to 10% per child is due to the Bookkeeping Office by June 1st or within one week of acceptance, whichever is later. Please note this initial payment is non-refundable. The payment plan for the remaining balance would then begin in the month following the initial payment.
To get started with the application online: