Registration 2015 – 2016
- Thursday, August 13: 12:00 noon – 2:00 pm; 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Friday , August 14: 12:00 noon – 2:00 pm
Please complete and submit the online registration form. Also, print and fill out the required forms, plus any additional forms that pertain to your student, and bring them with you to registration. All registration forms should be submitted in the school cafeteria area at one of the times posted above.
In addition to registration days on August 13th and 14th, there will be dropboxes outside of the Admissions office where registration forms can be dropped off during office hours (M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm) starting on Monday, August 10th.
There will not be a late registration fee associated with submitting registration forms, but we do need them to be submitted before school starts on August 26.
Required forms include:
- Parent-Student Handbook Signature Form – Handbook will be available on RenWeb at a later date, and this form will be collected on Parent Night (Sept. 3)
- Website waiver for all grade levels
- Field trip permission form
Additional forms that may be applicable to your situation include:
- Health examination form (required from all new students)
- Medication permission form (please have labeled medication accompany this form on registration day and deliver to the nurse station in the cafeteria)
- Information concerning students with chronic or severe health concerns
- Birthday Book order form
- Athletic Participants (grade 5-12) must print and submit TAPPS Physical Exam Form (physician must complete) and Medical History
To access the online registration: in RenWeb, click on “Family Information” on the left sidebar, then click on “Enrollment/Reenrollment” and follow the prompts. Printable registration forms can also be found in RenWeb.
Registration forms are found on the RenWeb newsletter and resources page.
Please direct elementary questions to the elementary office at 512.835.5983 x 100, and secondary questions to the secondary office 512.835.5983 x 126.