BCS's Children's Ark program teaches preschool children about God and prepares them for elementary school...
PurposeBrentwood Christian School's "Children's Ark" provides a loving Christian atmosphere where children may grow and develop through a variety of enrichment and readiness experiences. The preschool curriculum is designed to provide children with all the necessary skills needed for kindergarten.
PhilosophyChildren learn through life experiences. The Children's Ark program's charge is to offer children experiences that will help them grow in their knowledge of God, themselves, and their world.
The goals of the Children's Ark program are:
- To teach children about God and His love for them
- To provide an atmosphere characterized by love, warmth, and caring
- To encourage a positive self-image in children
- To teach children to be responsible for their behavior
- To develop group skills - cooperation, communication, and sharing
School Days/HoursSchool begins at 10:00 and ends at 2:00 each day. Younger children attend two days a week, either Monday and Thursday or Tuesday and Friday. Older preschoolers can participate in either a two-day (Tuesday/Friday) or three-day program (Monday/Wednesday/Thursday).
Contact Information:Director: Mrs. Melanie Howell
Phone Number: 512-835-5983 Extension 106