The BCS admissions process is time-tested for effectiveness and designed to make the application process as easy as possible...
AdmissionsOur admissions process differs slightly for applying elementary and secondary students. As well, non-U.S. citizens seeking enrollment have a few special requirements. Please select from the following:
The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in admission or in any rights, privileges, programs, or activities.
Tuition & FeesIn keeping with the school's purpose, Brentwood Christian seeks to make attendance at the school possible financially for as many families and students as possible. Tuition and fees are kept as low as economically possible. We invite you to review our current tuition and fee structure:
- Applicants must have an average of 75 or above in their core classes for the previous two semesters and no single class grade below a 70. If a student applies within a semester, they must have a 70 or higher in all their classes in each grading period.
- Application must be submitted with: a) non-refundable application fee, b) registration fee, c) copy of report cards for the last two years; and d) last achievement test scores.
- A satisfactory score on an entrance examination is required for acceptance.
- Applicant must have a good conduct and attendance record.
- All new students are on academic and conduct probation for a period of one year and must maintain at least a 75 average and a good conduct record to be enrolled the following year.
- Priority will be given to applications according to the following factors
i. Present students wishing to continue will have priority status until March 1.
ii. Siblings of enrolled students will have priority status until March 1.
iii. Other applications will be evaluated in regard to the family’s commitment to Christian education and the student’s academic and behavioral record in any previous schooling.
- Students who are accepted for admission to Brentwood Christian School indicate by virtue of attending classes that they and their parents pledge to abide by all school regulations and policies.
- All foreign students must take an English proficiency test.