Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I reserve my seats if I am a season ticket holder?
- How do I get tickets if I am not a season ticket holder?
You can buy tickets by calling the box office, 512-835-5983 ext. 180, by visiting the BCS website link at www.brentwoodchristian.org, or in person at the box office. If you order online or on the phone, you will need to purchase with a credit card. If you want to pay cash or check please visit the box office. Ordering the tickets online is very easy and fast!
- When can I start reserving/buying tickets?
Tickets will be available on line approximately 2 weeks before each show. They will be available in the box office the week of the show. Be looking for posters and other information as to the exact date of ticket sales beginning for each show.
- How much are tickets?
Adult tickets - Orchestra section $15; Center section $12; and Back $10.
Student/Senior tickets – Orchestra section $12; Center section $10; and Back $9.
- When is the box office open?
M-F from 7:30-8:30 AM and from 3:00-4:00 PM the week of the show. The box office will open 1 hour before each show time.
- Are there different price seats for different ages?
Yes. Ticket prices are distinguished by Adult and Student/Senior prices. There are also different prices within each section of the theater.
- Does the consolidated fee we have paid for our student(s) include admission to the plays and “Jazz under the Stars?”
No. That fee covers admission to all band and choir concerts. Tickets to plays and “Jazz under the Stars” are sold separately or as a group in a season ticket discounted package price.
- Do I get to sit in the seat that has my nameplate on it?
Maybe, but it is limited to availability. When you know which seat you purchased you may reserve that particular seat if it is still available when you are making your purchase for a particular show.
- Are seats in the theater “general admission” or am I getting a ticket for a specific seat?
Seats are not general admission. When you purchase a ticket you will choose which specific seat you want. (This is subject to availability at a particular performance).
- How do I get my tickets?
Tickets are picked up in the box office or before the show at Will Call. If you ordered your seats online, please bring your receipt or email confirmation with you to exchange for your tickets. Season ticket holders may pick up their tickets from the box office or before the show at Will Call.
- How early should I arrive?
The lobby will open an hour before curtain. The doors to the theater will open 30 minutes before the show begins.
- Can I buy tickets at the door?
Yes, subject to availability.
- What do I do if I purchase tickets online and then lose my receipt?
We will look up which seats you purchased.
- What if I need to exchange my tickets for another show?
Our exchange policy is: You may exchange your seats for a different performance up to 24 hours before your original performance show time. Exchanged seats are subject to availability. We cannot guarantee you the same row and seat numbers for your newly selected show.