Welcome to Brentwood Christian School! We’re excited about the great ways God is working on this campus, and we hope you are able to see that through our website.
BCS is celebrating 50 years of impacting and changing the lives of students, faculty, and staff alike through our innovative approach to Christian education. We have been extremely blessed by the generosity and involvement of our alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends. This generosity displayed in countless ways has afforded BCS the ability to keep tuition low, provide scholarships, enhance technology, develop new initiatives, and most of all equip our teachers with the resources needed to create a vibrant learning environment.
The tuition from each student covers about 80% of their education cost, and the remaining 20% is funded by the donations of generous hearts all over the country. We want to give everyone the opportunity to give back to BCS, so we’ve developed various ways for everyone to be involved.
Every year we are proud to host a number of signature events and initiatives, such as Partnership Dinner, Jog-A-Fun, Ministry Partners (Annual Fund), and Grandparents Auxiliary involving our faculty, staff, students, alumni, and surrounding community. The generosity of our supporters and the servant hearts of our volunteers give us the ability to do great things for and with our students.
We hope you find a way to get involved here at Brentwood. If I can ever be of service to you, please let me know.
We appreciate your support and prayers,