2020-2021 Tuition & Application Structure
|Grade Level||Application Fee*||2020-2021 Tuition*|
|K4 – Fifth||$125||$8,975|
|Sixth – Eighth||$125||$9,495|
|Ninth – Twelfth||$125||$9,985|
|International||$125||Same tuition rates apply, but must be paid in full|
|*One-time||*less applicable sibling discounts|
2020-2021 Enrollment Fee Structure
|New Family Enrollment Type||Dates||Enrollment Fee|
|Early Enrollment||March 16 – March 31||$250|
|Regular Enrollment||April 1 – May 31||$300|
|Late Enrollment||June 1||$350|
|International Enrollment||Year Round||$3,000|
BCS is committed to providing a quality education attainable for the average income family. We set our fees and build our fundraisers with this in mind.
- Tuition Inclusive of all core curriculum, classroom consumables/manipulatables, class/spiritual retreats, academic field trips.
- No Hidden Fees – BCS does not charge a new student fee, technology fee, facility fee, laboratory fee, textbook fee or any other fee assessed across the student body.
- Fees for Optional Activities – All billable fees are elective in nature and involve optional parent sign up with up front communication of associated costs. Optional fees include athletic participation, fine arts involvement, certain elective classes, academic competitions, extracurricular tutoring, after school programming, cafeteria usage, and bus route participation.
BCS Sibling Discount
BCS has the most aggressive sibling discount in Austin. A family focus is a key differentiator at Brentwood, and 58% of our students come from multi-student family homes.
- 20% discount for second child
- 50% discount for 3rd + child
Payment Plan Program
- In order to provide installment options, BCS has contracted FACTS Tuition Management to provide families with a way to pay tuition monthly. FACTS is owned by Nelnet, Inc. and Affiliates. To establish a payment plan or for more information, please visit the BCS FACTS Page.
- Alternatively, a 1% discount is available for paying the full annual tuition in advance on or before June 1 st each year. The June 1st deadline applies to families re-enrolling/enrolling for the new school year. For new families applying after the June 1st deadline, the discount would be available when payment in full is made within 5 business days of acceptance.
Tuition Protection Plan (TPP)
- Because circumstances sometimes change, BCS established a program that provides tuition relief should families require withdrawal unexpectedly. Enrollment is by contract for the full school year, and deduction or remission of tuition is not allowed for absence, withdrawal, or dismissal except through the TPP. In such cases the Tuition Protection Plan aids parents in meeting the tuition obligation. TPP is required for all families paying in installments and is available as an option for families that prepay. The TPP runs 3.25% of the total tuition amount.