As a grandparent of a Brentwood Christian School student, your help and encouragement is needed to build a solid academic foundation for your grandchild or grandchildren. Joining the Grandparents’ Auxiliary is a great way to help out for the 2018-2019 school year. Your membership will help provide much needed resources to our teachers and students. In addition to joining the Grandparents’ Auxiliary, here are a few ways we encourage you to be involved at Brentwood:
- Volunteer for various duties on campus or in your grandchild(ren’s) classroom.
- Pray for BCS and its students each day.
- Send in membership dues to help fund the school’s technology needs.
When you join the Grandparents’ Auxiliary you will receive the following as a thank you:
- Grandparent Name Tag
- BCS Shoulder Tote
- Two Tickets to a Fine Arts Performance
- Two Tickets to an Athletic Event
Membership Costs: $120 couple / $85 single
An invitation to join the Grandparents’ auxiliary will be mailed at the beginning of the school year.