International Student Admissions Process
The Admissions Office requires the following items from international applicants as listed below. A printable checklist and additional information are also available for download (Non U.S. Resident Checklist and Information Sheet). To start the application process, apply online using the following link: Apply Online and submit supplemental application forms by uploading them into the application or emailing the documents directly to email@example.com.
* Please note – International students can only apply for grades K-8 if they will be living in the States with their parents. We do not accept international students residing in the States under a guardian arrangement until they are in grades 9-12. We do not accept new international students for 12th grade only. Students must also be English proficient, as we do not offer ESL courses as part of the curriculum. For additional commonly asked questions, please refer to our FAQ document (FAQ for International Students).
- Complete the English Proficiency Exam (TOEFL, TOEFL Jr Comprehensive)
- Complete the ISEE admissions test, administered through the Education Records Bureau(www.iseetest.org)
- Submit completed Online Application and non-refundable Application Fee of $125
- Submit to the Admissions Office the following documents translated into English:
- English Proficiency Exam results – must be an official score report
- ISEE admissions testing results – administered through the Education Records Bureau
- Copy of previously completed 2 years transcripts
- Copy of current transcript
- Copy of passport
- Recent student picture
- Copy of immunization records
- Completed Recommendation Information Sheet for current principal/administrator, current teacher, and minister or character reference information
- Completed Health Examination Form – vision and hearing screenings will be required, as well
- TAPPS Pre-participation Physical Evaluation Form (or sports physical evaluation form), if student has already been in the States for one year and planning to participate in sports
- Completed Student Questionnaire
- Completed TAPPS Foreign Resident Student Application
- Completed Brentwood Christian School Guardian Appointment Form
- Once the application and supplemental forms have been received and they meet our minimum requirements, you will be contacted by the Admissions Office to set up a Skype interview with the secondary principal and student as the final step of the process. This is a time for the principal to visit with the student to determine if Brentwood Christian is a mutually good fit.
- Print the International Student Prospective Family Admissions Checklist, if desired.
The $125 Application Fee will be applied toward the enrollment fee upon acceptance. The remaining portion of the $2,500 Annual Enrollment Fee will be due within five business days of the student being accepted.
Full tuition payment is due to the Bookkeeping Office by June 1st or within two weeks of acceptance, whichever is later. Please note this tuition payment is non-refundable.
An I-20 will be issued and sent express mail to the student once they have completed the above steps. The fee to cover the express mail charge will be billed to the new student account.
To get started with the application online: